- Manage the financial performance of the property by overseeing rents, occupancies and expenditures.
- Supervise resident retention, renewal and leasing programs to maintain maximum occupancy.
- Oversee resident relations, which includes taking resident phone calls, requests and concerns.
- Ensure compliance with WMP policy, as well as federal and local regulations.
- Train and manage onsite staff effectively.
- Create, mentor and manage a cohesive property maintenance team.
- Evaluate monthly performance and budget projections.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in onsite experience as a Property Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Exposure to property management software and accounting software.
- An understanding of marketing techniques and budgeting.
- Able to multitask.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends.