- Manage all aspects of the leasing process, including leasing apartments, preparing lease paperwork and assisting to ensure a smooth move-in.
- Greet clients, assess needs, answer questions and provide tours of the apartments and community.
- Process applications, and prepare and review lease agreements and renewals.
- Receive deposits and rent money, and record appropriately.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist all clients with a positive and friendly tone.
- Reports to Property Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service focused with the ability to be a strong team player.
- Able to multitask.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.