- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
- Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times and handling/scheduling any large repairs/improvements with Vendors.
- Oversee and manage the maintenance budget.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety and environmental laws.
- Manage and train the Maintenance Technician and Groundskeeper staff effectively.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Reports to the Property Manager.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. HVAC certification is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.