- Keep the property clean.
- Clean air conditioning vents and replace filters in all apartments.
- Assist with apartment make-readies as needed, which includes caulking, troubleshooting appliances and smoke detectors, removing trash and replacing parts.
- Clean the pool area, including picking up trash, straightening chairs and hosing down the area.
- Perform light painting as directed.
- Replace lightbulbs in common areas and breezeways.
- Assist in all other duties as assigned.
- Reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Some experience in grounds-keeping, caretaking or janitorial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to assist with after-hours maintenance emergencies as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. and climb stairs on a regular basis.